<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I Am The Luckiest Boy In The World!

I had gotten dressed un a nice outfit, and I was just waiting. I was advised to be ready to go by 7PM. The husband told me he had some things to take care of but he would be back by then.
I was ready by 6:30.
From that point on, every minute that went by I was wondering, "What's the surprise? What could it be? Is it bigger than a breadbox?" Stuff like that.
I'm not good with anticipation -- it makes me anxious.

Boy, I was sure surprised when around 7PM a huge honkin' black double-stretch limo pulled up in front of the house!
Holy smoke! The husband had hired a limo (with a chauffeur) for us for the night! This ride was sweet! Bar, TV, DVD player, "mood" lighting, moon roof.
You feel like a celebrity when your riding in one of these numbers, let me tell you. And the driver would open the door for us, which was a little strange at first, but I could very easily get used to it.

The limo whisked us to Mo's, where we had reservations. A long line of people were waiting and we just breezed on through.
We had a great meal, and the waitress (Bree) was very pleasant and efficient, even though the restaurant was packed with people and I could see she was very busy. The portions were huge (my rib-eye steak took up the entire huge plate it was sitting on) so we ended up wrapping most of our up for later.
After that, the limo took us around to various spots for cocktails. Whenever we stopped somewhere the driver would get out and open the door for us and people on the street would just gawk.
Who are these people? you could almost hear them thinking.
I loved it!

We even put the partition up at one point and started making out like teenagers in the back seat.
Yep, there's still passion there after almost six years.

So I had an amazing Valentine's.
Fabulous, terrific, wonderful, thrilling, incredible, extraordinary -- there aren't enough adjectives.
It's definitely something I'm going to remember for the rest of my life.

I'm the luckiest boy in the world!
Not because I had a fabulous night, but because I have my husband.