<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Monday, February 14, 2005

We Live For Love

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is great when there's someone you love. It's the bestest holiday ever!

I have no idea what's in store for me tonight.
The husband advised me to "have an nice outfit ready for later" and when I questioned him further all he would tell me was "it's a surprise".
I'm getting a surprise!
He always knows how to keep things interesting and exciting.

I bought the husband some flowers (Astromerias - his favorite) and a few other things, and of course I'm going to jump his bones at some point later.
It should be a very good night.

Valentine's Day sucks ass when you're single though.
I once had someone break up with me two days before V-Day!
Prick!
Prior to that I was thinking how wonderful V-Day was going to be, and I ended up spending that night crying, drinking too much, and scribbling illegible entries in my journal.
And going to the club (or even the local watering hole) on V-Day when you're single is just a disaster waiting to happen. You end up seeing all these happy couples kissing, making out, grinding together on the dance floor and it makes you feel worthless and pathetic. You end up thinking things like: What's wrong with me? Why don't I have a boyfriend? I am such a loser!
I've been there, and it's not pretty.

I am very lucky in so many ways.

Anyway, I gotta get ready for tonight.
More later when I have time. Prob'ly tomorrow, but no promises.

P.S. For something both amusing and erotic, check out this post by my buddy Tony.