<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, February 11, 2005

what effing ever

I've come to set the record straight.

First, I didn't post this original thread to Data Lounge, some "anonymous" person did. I never even heard of Data Lounge until I checked my referrers and there it was.
Unlike some people, when I post to something I'm not afraid to enter my name or email address.
Somebody posing as me is kind of annoying, but I'm not about to get bent over it.

Second, all you "anonymous" people certainly have some strong opinions. Would they be as strong (or harsh) if you were required to post your names and email addresses? I think not.
Cowards!

And last: Guess what? I don't frickin' care if you think I'm "boring", or that I need to change my hairstyle and "lose the earrings" or that I'm a superficial glory-hound.
It may or may not be true, but whatever, OK? I'm not going to lose any sleep because someone doesn't like me, and I'm certainly not going to change myself just to please other people.
Stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

PS. Thanks, Anonymous #11, I think Rico's pretty cute too!