<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

"33"

Someone sent me this meme in an email. I thought it might be fun.
Besides, what else am I doing?
  • WHAT IS THE GEEKIEST PART OF YOUR BOOK COLLECTION?
    It's a toss up between my V.C. Andrews books and my comic books and graphic novels.
  • WHAT IS YOUR SECRET WEEPING MOVIE?
    The Lion King.
  • IF YOU COULD HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?
    Pectoral and bicep implants.
  • DO YOU HAVE A COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL FEAR?
    Cockroaches. Pretty silly, huh? I'm 1,000 times the size of a roach. You'd think I could just walk over and goosh it, but they give me the willies.
  • WHAT IS THE LITTLE PHYSICAL HABIT THAT GIVES AWAY YOUR INSECURE MOMENTS?
    Not being able to keep still.
  • DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
    No.
  • WHAT DO YOU CARRY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES?
    Cell phone, keys, ID, and some spending money.
  • WHAT DO YOU MISS ABOUT BEING A KID?
    No responsibilities.
  • WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU WERE LISTENING TO?
    City Life by Stroke 9.
  • WHAT WAS FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT?
    A half-pound cheeseburger, fries, and a Sunny D. from the carry-out up the street.
  • HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A PLAY?
    Several: Cabaret, The Crucible, Up The Down Staircase, I Am A Camera, The Effects of Gamma Rays on Man-In-The-Moon Marigolds.
    I was quite the "drama queen" in high school.
  • HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
    Yes.
  • DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?
    Yes. Very much so.
  • DO TRANSIENT, HOMELESS, OR STARVING PEOPLE SOMETIMES ANNOY YOU?
    Only when they get in my face demanding money or cigarettes.
  • WHICH MUSICAL INSTRUMENT DO YOU WISH YOU COULD PLAY?
    Acoustic guitar, so if I ever was out of work I could play at subway stations and people could throw spare change in my guitar case.
  • FAVORITE FABRIC?
    What kind of question is this? Cotton, I guess.
  • WHAT'S ONE LANGUAGE YOU WANT TO LEARN?
    French. You can say anything in French and it sounds beautiful. "Your face looks like a weasel's." would come out Votre visage ressemble à l'les belettes. (Translation courtesy of the Bablefish)
  • WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT A BAR?
    Bourbon and Coke, mostly. Sometimes a screwdriver.
    When I'm feeling extra fancy I might get an extra dry Grey Goose martini (extra olives).
  • HAVE YOU EVER PIERCED YOUR BODY PARTS?
    Only my ears at this point.
  • DO YOU HAVE TATTOOS?
    Not yet. I keep saying I'm going to get one, but I never do.
  • DO YOU DRIVE A STICK?
    I have, but I prefer an automatic.
  • FAVORITE TRAIT OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
    They have more to choose from fashion-wise.
  • MOST FRIVOLOUS PURCHASE?
    My PS2.
  • WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT COOKING?
    My spaghetti is to die for! It's very garlicky, though. You defin'ly need a breath mint afterwards.
  • WOULD YOU EVER GO OUT DRESSSED LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX?
    Never.
  • WHAT'S ONE CAR YOU WILL NEVER BUY?
    A PT Cruiser. They look like miniature hearses, especially the black ones.
  • WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
    Mysteries, Science Fiction, Fantasy. An occasional memoir or biography, but I prefer fiction.
  • WHAT ARE YOU READING NOW?
    The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orczy.
  • IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
    Pay off all old debts, get ahead on rent and other bills, and totally blow whatever's left over on electronic gadgets I don't need.
  • DO YOU CRY IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS?
    I don't make a habit of it, but yes. There's no shame in showing your emotions.
  • WHAT'S ONE THING YOU LIKE TO DO ALONE?
    Masturbate.
  • ARE YOU A GIVER OR A TAKER?
    I'm both. I give as much as I can, and I take what's offored me, if I want it.
  • WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
    Last week when I was with my Mom. We were talking about Dad and Mom started crying and then I started crying too.
  • HOW MANY DRINKS BEFORE YOU'RE TIPSY/SLEEPY?
    It totally depends on: how much I've eaten, what I'm drinking, and how fast I'm drinking them. Six or seven and I'm buzzing like a bee. Eight to ten and I'm ready for a nap.
  •