<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Neo-Nazi Torture Chamber

OK, so G. and I are OK, for the moment. We're getting along OK at this point and I have a fat juicy hickey on my neck to prove it.
Hickeys are so Junior High aren't they? And you just know everyone who sees it is thinking "Oh, I know what he did last night!"
We still need to make that appointment with a councelor, but that will come.

Speaking of appointments . . .

I need alot of dental work done, and today I took a trip to the dentist for an initial consultation.

*groan*
I hate the dentist! (No offense to you, Robbie!)
When I was a child I would have nightmares days before my dental appointments. It got to the point where my mother wouldn't even tell me beforehand, she would just spring it on me, "We're going to the dentist today!"

If I had military secrets, all someone would have to do would be to strap me in a chair and bring out the metal tray of picks, scrapers, and other dental impliments and I would sing like a canary.

    I'll talk! I'll talk! I tell you everything!
I'm determined to have a nice smile, though, so I have to endure it.

Bottom line: I need alot of work done. I have an appointment to have two bad teeth extracted next week.
EEK!

More on this at a later date.