<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Brefuss

Sooo tired.

I've been up since 6 AM this morning because I've been working the Breakfast Shift on Sundays lately.

My energy level is lowest in the morning, plus at six in the morning I am neither awake, nor coherent.
I don't really feel like eating that early in the morning either, but breakfast is free for employees so I force myself, and then it sits in my stomach like a rock until around noon when my body decides to take a crack at digesting it.

That's my breakfast plate in the photo. I apologize for the poor quality, it was taken with my phone.
Anyway, I'm eating a Western Scramble which consists of ham, green and red peppers, onions and Monteray (sp?) Jack cheese scrambled with "liquid egg product".
(No restaurant I've ever worked in has ever used real eggs for scrambled eggs. If you want a "real egg", order over easy or sunny side up or something. Trust.)
Oh, yeah and a side of scrapple. I know scrapple is the parts of the pig that they couldn't find any other use for, but it's so tasty though!

People are so grumpy in the mornings! I don't like getting up early either, yet I try to make an attempt to be pleasant. Or at least not to be a complete ogre.
And you can't get their coffee to them fast enough. I swear I brewed twenty gallons of coffee this morning. It's like coffee is the only thing keeping the blood flowing through their veins or something.
They'll die without it!
It's my opinion that if coffeee is so vital that your very existance depends on it, you should have a caffeine IV hooked up.

The good thing about working breakfast shift is I get the day over with by 3PM.
YAY!
Thank God it's only one day a week, though.