<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Inter View

Here's yet another meme that's bound to spread through the blogosphere like some kind of virus. This one seems more interesting than most, and since it's spawned by my boy man Tony, I simply couldn't resist.
Like any other meme, there are rules.
    Instructions:
  1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me!"
  2. I will respond by asking you five questions. Each persons questions will be different. I will post the questions in the comments section of this post.
  3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
  4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview others in the same post.
  5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Here are my questions from Tony:
What is your favorite flower or plant?
There are many flowers that I love. The vibrant blue Forget-Me-Not, the firey Snapdragon, the violet-hued Foxglove, the speckled Astromeria.
Sigh.
But above all else I'd have to say I love Orchids the best. There are a virtually infinite number of varieties and colors. The Orchid's pronounced pistil and stamen (a flowers sex organs for those who slept through high school biology) definitely make it the sexiest flower I've ever seen.
Does this make me a horticultural size queen?

I know you love your partner dearly, but what is the one annoying habit he has that you simply can't ignore?
I only get to pick one?
Seriously though, I would have to say it's his tendency to always be having something to do all the time. If he's not working he's mowing the lawn, doing work around the house, tinkering with the car, tending the garden, or planning the next "project". He never stops.
He's an ant, and I'm a grasshopper.

What is the one piece of technology that you simply couldn't live without?
I'm spoiled by technology. When I want to wash dishes I put an Electrosol tab in and push a button. When I want to wash clothes I load the washer and push a button.
Washing dishes in a sink? Drying them with a towel? How primitive is that?
If my Time Machine trapped me back in the 1700's, I don't think I'd survive. How would I wash my clothes? Take them down to the riverside and beat them with a rock?
I love technology so much I can spend hours at Sharper Image looking at all the nifty new gadgets.
I'd have to say the cell phone would be #1, though. It has a camera, a camcorder, I can surf the web on it, send email, watch streaming videos, send text messages, play games. I could even send a fax with it if I wanted to. Oh yeah, I can talk to people on it too!

Who would play you in a movie of your life?
'Topher Grace from That 70's Show. We don't really look that much alike, but he could definitely play the part.

Would you rather be known as a great kisser, or a great cocksucker?
Probably a great kisser. Giving a good BJ is important, no question, and I strive to do both with both passion and skill, but (with few exceptions) kissing comes first before the clothes even come off.
If someone kisses me like a cold dead fish, I'm not going to want to go any further.

You wanna be interviewed? You know what to do.