<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Lucky Seven

I done been tagged again. This time it was my boy Tony who was taggin' me.
Any time I get tagged by Tony, it's a good thing!

Here's the deal:
Seven questions, seven answers per question, seven new people to be tagged.
It's multiplying!

OK, here we go . . .

1. Seven things I plan to do before I die:
Get a tattoo. (Next month for my birthday, if everything goes as planned!)
Skydive
Travel across Europe
Learn how to really swim (not just doggie paddle)
Learn to speak another language
Own my dream car (a 1978 Gremlin)
Actually have a conversation with Tony on the phone (hint, hint!)

2. Seven things I can do:
Make a mean batch of spaghetti
Dance my ass off
Organize and throw a party
Put together an outfit at a moments notice
Give straight girls makeup tips
Give good advice
Have a (good) conversation with just about anyone

3. Seven things I cannot do:
Blow bubbles with bubblegum
Work a hula hoop.
Sing (It doesn't stop me from trying, though!)
Go to bed early
Tolerate assholes
Function without my morning cup o' Joe
Not spoil my dog

4. seven things that attract me to the opposite (or same) sex:
Pretty teeth
Shapely calves
Biceps
Small waist
Cute bubble butt
Nice head o' hair
Confidence, but not arrogance

5. Seven things I say most often:
What up?!
Woof!
Meanwhile . . .
I didn't do it!
I'll kick yer ass!
Good God!
Ooh La La!

6. Seven celebrity crushes:
Ben Jelen
Eric Johnson
Shemar Moore
Heath Ledger
Hayden Christensen
Gael Garcia Lopez
Orlando Bloom

7. Seven people who must participate in this meme, or die in shame:
Robbie
Amnesia Sparkles
Ethan
David
Ian
Charlie
Morrie