<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Get A Long Little Doggie

Actually, I got two long little doggies.
Well, counting Rico, I now have three long little doggies.

Wait, let me back up a bit.

G.'s sister just moved into a new apartment and she couldn't afford the "pet deposit" (which is equal to half her rent) so she asked if we would take care of her dachshund puppes Foxy and Coco (both boys) for a month or so until she can come up with the neccessary funds.

My first instinct was to say no. Rico is a handful by himself -- and he's trained. He knows to do his "business" outside, that he doesn't belong on the sofa, and that chewing electrical cords is a no-no.
These puppies have no training whatsoever. They're not even paper-trained.

Still, it was either with us, or in a kennel.
And as tough as I try to act I'm actually a big softie, so I said OK.

They arrived last night, and they're adorable!

I did observe something pretty strange, though.
I put Rico and "da boys" out in the back yard last night to they could run and romp and play and so they were out of my hair for a few minutes. When I went back to check on them, they were humping one another!
No shit! It was like an all-male dog-orgy on my back lawn.
Upon closer inspection I noticed they weren't actually "doing it", they were just going through the motions.
I guess just like men in prison who have no access to women, dogs will take whatever they can get!