<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Holiday Ten

Instructions: Copy and paste the questions to your blog (with your answers, not mine), and tag at least three others to do the same.

1. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Frank Capra's It's a Wonderful Life! I would reccomend this movie to anyone. The original black and white version, though. Avoid the colorized version. Trust.

2. What is your favorite holiday song (title and artist)?
Feed the Reindeer, by Peggy Lee. My mother used to play the record for me when I was a little boy.

3. What's the best holiday gift you were ever given, and why?
Last year the husband gave me these diamond earrings (real, not cubic zirconia) set in white gold that are so bangin' bling-bling I'm afraid to wear them, 'cept on special occasions.

4. Do you have a special someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year's?
Oh, yeah. I'll be smooching my husband of six years.

5. Name of your favorite reindeer?
Prancer, 'cause you just know he was the gay one.

6. Favorite Holiday food?
Is eggnog a food? Eggnog is what I look forward to every holiday. Spiked, of course, with some nutmeg sprinked on top. Mmmmmm.

7. Snow day -- cuddle by the fire, or hand me a snowball?
Cuddle by the fire. And pass me some eggnog, too, while you're at it.

8. What was your New Year's resoloution for this year? Did you stick to it?
I stopped making New Years resoloutions when I realized that they always get broken a few weeks (and sometimes days) later, so why bother? I make my resoloutions throughout the year.

9. Is there really a Santa Claus?
Oh yeah.

10. Present, or stocking stuffer?
Can't I have both? (I'm so greedy!)

Now for my tags:
Elmo, Eric, and Robbie.

I choose you, Pikachu!