<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Once More Into The Breach!

OK, it's been awhile.

Don't know what I can say about my extended absence. It's not that I had nothing to say. It's more like every time it came time to sit in front of the keyboard, I lost any any motivation I had to write.
Does anyone really wanna hear another waiter horror story?
It seemed that everything I felt like writing, I had already written before.

"The world won't end if I don't post something today." I told myself. And the longer I went without posting, the harder it was to post something, anything.

But no matter how apathetic I had gotten, I just couldn't bring myself to write a "So long, it's been fun!" post, or to hit the DELETE THIS BLOG link.

Aha! There must be something there!

Don't know why, but I can't let the blog die. You're stuck with me for the time being. (Or, I guess you could say we're stuck with each other.)

And, of course, I'm blogging about blogging, which is breaking one of the Blogging Commandments or something.
But, then again, I never claimed to be cool or anything.