<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Photo Ops

I haven't done this in a while, mostly because my Nikon digital camera was stolen a few months ago.
I won't get into the details, because I'm still slightly annoyed (read: highly pissed) about it.
The camera on my cell phone is pretty good, though, and that's where these photos came from.
This Shit Is Bananas!

99 Bananas and Omega energy drink: The Breakfast of Champions!


The (New!) Plaza at Baltimore Center

I snapped this one while smoking a cigarette and sipping my coffee at the new plaza/courtyard at Charles and Saratoga Streets. It was a good day. No street people hassled me for spare change or cigarettes.
This hardly ever happens.


Blurd!

Yep, that's me, looking blurry as all Hell.
I take good pictures usually, but I had shaky little fingers that day, I guess.


Make A Wish . . .

. . . and blow!


Rico Wants In

Defin'ly need a Doggie Door. I'm the canine doorman, letting him in or out whenever he wants.
I'm his pet, not the other way around.


Secret Message

I recieved this as a tip one day.
It reads, "We Trust . . .Therefore . . . We shit . . . "
What does it mean? I have no idea.


You Will Be Assimilated!

When I saw the box of Borg (brand) Vine-Ripened cantaloupes, I HAD to take a picture of it.
All the Star Trek fans will know why I find this so humorous.


Me, Again

Nope, I never get tired of taking pictues of myself.
Here I am trying to look alluring. I'll let you decide whether or not I succeeded.


Awwww! He's So Darn Cute!

Here I am rubbing Rico's belly, one of his favorite things.

Well, that's all for now.
Have a great day!